- Preheat oven to 325 °F.
- Coat a 9 inch spring-form pan with cooking spray. Wrap the outside of the pan with a double thickness of foil.
- In a food processor, grind vanilla wafers, then slowly add oil and process until the crumbs are moistened. Press crumbs evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- In a clean food processor bowl, puree cottage cheese until smooth, scraping down sides. Add cream cheese, granulated sugar and cornstarch; process until very smooth. Add eggs, yogurt and vanilla; process until smooth.
- Combine jam, lemon juice and lemon zest in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring often, until melted and smooth.
- Pour half of the cheesecake batter into center of the crust. Drizzle 1/4 of the jam mixture in over the batter. Spoon the remaining batter over the jam, then drizzle with the remaining jam. To create a marbled effect, gently swirl a knife or skewer through the fillings.
- Place cheesecake in a shallow roasting pan and pour in enough boiling water around the pan to come 1/2 inch up the outside of the spring-form pan. Bake in preheated oven for 1 1/2-1 3/4 hours, or until edges are set.
- Turn off oven, spray a knife with cooking spray and run it around the inside edge of the pan. Let cheesecake stand in the oven, with the door open, for 1 hour. Remove cheesecake from water bath.
- Refrigerate, uncovered, until chilled, about 2 hours.
per serving: 230 calories, 9g total fat, 3.5g saturated fat, 55mg cholesterol, 270mg sodium, 28g carbohydrates, 0g dietary fiber, 23g sugars, 8g protein