- Slice tenderloin into 1/2-inch thick rounds and place in a single layer on a plate.
- In a small bowl, combine onion and garlic powder, sage, thyme, nutmeg and ginger. Sprinkle seasoning over both sides of pork slices.
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add pork slices and cook for about 5 minutes per side or until lightly browned and cooked through.
- Split and toast English muffins. Divide pork slices among muffin halves, top with cheese and microwave about 10 seconds to melt cheese. Top with tomato slices, season with pepper and cover with remaining muffin halves.
- Pork slices may be cooked a day ahead, refrigerated and reheated in microwave when ready to serve.
per serving: 310 calories, 10g fat, 4g saturated fat, 70mg cholesterol, 310mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 2g sugars, 27g protein