- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease one large oblong pan or two 8-inch round baking pans.
- Break matzohs into small sections and place in a large, shallow dish. Add a small amount of warmed water to just cover them and let soak for approximately 3 minutes until soft, but not soggy. Place matzohs between paper towels and pat dry.
- Soak raisins in warm water until soft. Discard any leftover water and set soaked raisins aside.
- Ina bowl, combine soaked matzohs and beaten eggs. Add sugar and oil; miss well. Add remaining ingredients, along with raisins; blend together.
- Pour mixture into pan(s). Bake in over for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until golden brown.
per serving: 290 calories, 10g total fat, 1g saturated fat, 95mg cholesterol, 320mg sodium, 47g carbohydrates, 2g dietary fiber, 6g protein