linguine with shrimp tuscan style
prep time: 5 minutes
cook time: 30 minutes
ready in: 35 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 8 oz. each
- 1 lb. cooked shrimp
- 8 oz. dried linguine
- 4 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
Per Serving: 350 calories, 10g fat, 2g saturated fat, 220mg cholesterol, 510mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate 2g fiber, 30g protein
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil on low heat in large skillet. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute (do not brown).
- Add shrimp and cook 2 minutes on medium.
- Add broccoli and basil and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Spritz with lemon juice. Toss with cooked pasta.
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.