- Heat coals or gas grill.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Place on grill over medium heat and cook 15–20 minutes, turning once, until it reaches and internal temperature of 165°F. Remove from grill and set aside.
- While chicken is cooking, combine oil, vinegar, herbs and pepper.
- Trim leafy tops off of lettuce heads and brush oil mixture over all sides of each half head of lettuce.
- Once chicken has been removed from the grill, place lettuce on grill and allow slight charring on all sides, turning every 1–2 minutes. Transfer each half head of lettuce to a plate.
- Cut chicken diagonally into 1/2 inch slices. And place on top of charred heads of lettuce.
- Drizzle with salad dressing. Sprinkle with diced tomatoes and Parmesan cheese, and top with croutons.
per serving: 400 calories, 28g fat, 6g saturated fat, 85mg cholesterol, 750mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 2g sugars, 28g protein