- Prepare a medium fire in a charcoal grill or preheat a gas grill to medium.
- In a medium bowl, toss potatoes with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Arrange potatoes around cool outer edges of grill or place on upper rack of grill.
- Cover and grill potatoes until tender when pierced with a knife, about 20 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from grill, cool and slice in half. Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over potatoes.
- Gently toss to combine. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
Per Serving: 240 calories, 14g fat, 2g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 340mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 2g sugars, 3g protein