This pose stretches your back and strengthens your arms. It can also help your posture!
- Lie on your belly with your palms and the tops of your feet on the ground.
- Press your palms into the floor and straighten your arms.
- Lift your torso and look straight ahead.
- Hold for 30 seconds.
This pose increases your flexibility and strengthens your arms, legs and wrists.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent.
- Put your hands next to your head with your fingertips facing your feet and your elbows pointing to the sky.
- Press your palms to the ground and lift your hips, keeping the top of your head on the ground.
- Straighten your arms until your head is off the ground.
Warrior II pose
This pose strengthens and stretches your legs and ankles and is great for balance.
- Stand, feet together.
- Jump so your feet are wider than your hips.
- Raise both of your arms to shoulder height.
- Look to the left, turn your left foot out and bend your right knee.
- Hold for 1 minute.