5 easy ways to remember your reusable bags
We asked our customers how they remember to bring their reusable bags. Here are their top 5 tips for helping you help the planet every time you shop.
- Keep a few reusable bags everywhere you go - at your desk, in your car, and at home on a hook or doorknob. That way, you'll always be prepared if you make an unplanned grocery run.
- Start every shopping list with "remember reusable bags."
- Put your coupons in one of your reusable bags.
- Keep your reusable bags on a carabineer (climber's clip) so you can grab them all at once and easily clip them to your cart.
- Return your empty reusable bags to your car as soon as you unpack them.
Above all, make it a habit! Once shopping with reusable bags becomes part of your routine, you'll be less likely to forget.